On October 15, Alejandro Davydovich-Fokina will try to deal with experienced Marin Cilic at the tournament in Cologne and we have prepared a forecast for this confrontation. Who will be stronger?
15/10/2020, at 08:00 GMT APR Cologne
Salvatore Caruso and Yannick Hanfmann will meet on October 14 in the 1/16 finals of the tournament in Sardinia and we have prepared a forecast for this match. Who will pass next? Find out below.
14/10/2020, at 08:00 GMT Forte Village Sardegna Open
As part of the Grand Slam tournament, on October 13, 2020, several quarterfinal matches will be held, among which the most tempting for bets is Laszlo Djere - Sumit Nagal.
13/10/2020, at 11:00 GMT SARDINIA (ATP)
Rafael Nadal will play for the 13th time in the final of Roland Garros. In the decisive match his opponent will be Novak Djokovic. How will the upcoming match end, which will take place on October 11, for the Spanish tennis player? Read our forecast.
11/10/2020, at 13:00 GMT Roland Garros
Women's Roland Garros annually gives sensations. This year, on October 10, young tennis players Iga Schwentek and Sofia Kenin will fight for the main trophy. Who will win the tournament? You can find out from our forecast.
10/10/2020, at 13:00 GMT Roland Garros
The first racket of the planet Novak Djokovic will play another ticket to the final of the French major with the sixth number of the world ranking Stefanos Tsitsipas. Both tennis players approached their full-time confrontation in full combat readiness, so the match promises to be eventful.
09/10/2020, at 13:00 GMT Roland Garros
In the semifinal match of the French Open, top Argentine tennis player Diego Schwarzman will try to defeat the main favorite of the current competition Rafael Nadal for the second time in a month. And whether he will succeed in doing it or this time the Spaniard will be able to prevail, we will find out very soon.
09/10/2020, at 12:45 GMT Roland Garros
In the first semifinal match of the French Major, the Polish tennis player Iga Schwentek, who demonstrated an enchanting game at this tournament, will meet with the Argentine athlete Nadia Podoroska, who also managed to prove herself well on the local courts.
08/10/2020, at 13:00 GMT Roland Garros
On October 8-th, we are waiting for the 1/8 tournament in Parma, where Federico Delbonis and Paolo Lorenzi compete for the victory and we have prepared a forecast for this match. Will the confrontation drag on? Read below.
08/10/2020, at 09:00 GMT Roland Garros
In one of the quarterfinals of Roland Garros we will have a repeat of the final in Hamburg. This day Andrei Rublev and Stefanos Tsitsipas will meet. Will the Greek tennis player be able to take revenge for a recent defeat? Read our forecast.
07/10/2020, at 10:00 GMT Roland Garros
Individual sports are among the most attractive for betting. Betters find it easier to analyze the actions of specific athletes than teams. This is the reason why tennis predictions are so popular among sports forecasters. Tennis betting is also popular due to the availability of a number of special sports strategies that can be easily combined with financial game models.
Sports betting is full of different game models and prediction strategies. They range from mathematical originated from casino playing to specially created for sports. Nevertheless, none of these tactics works 100%. Strategies that completely lead to winnings, win-win models, do not exist in any sport, including tennis. Players can combine mathematical models with financial ones, select special tactics, use tennis betting predictions but they will not guarantee full success. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to strategies that have minimal risk and high returns on a long-term basis.
What is Tennis Prediction?
Considering the total number of bets made, it is necessary to admit that tennis is the second most popular sport after soccer. However, this individual sports has its own characteristics that should be taken into account for tennis win prediction:
Weather conditions dependence. Game canceling due to poor weather is common in tennis, especially when it comes to clay courts. Hard ones suffer less from moisture, grass courts also do not actually suffer from light rain, but the clay is the most vulnerable surface. For this reason, matches can be postponed for several hours, or even days.
Regularity. Tennis matches are held daily, the number of tournaments and matches is highest at the beginning of the week. The competition usually starts from the lowest stages with the maximum number of participants. All these factors make a good choice for betting.
Comebacks. Tennis is one of the most unpredictable sports, and professional bettors can catch high odds in Live. Mainly changes in the game happen in women's tennis, however, they are also not uncommon in the men's category.
Simpler analysis. In tennis, you need to follow the performance of two specific players or pairs to understand how the game will play out. All that is required is knowledge of how the participants in the match behave in different situations. Tennis previews and predictions require significantly less time than team sports, and this is an obvious plus.
There are also enough drawbacks in tennis like a long wait for matches, refusals of players, prolonging the matches for two or more days, etc. But it is mostly a fast individual sport that is convenient for betting and therefore popular.
How To Predict Tennis?
Individual sports have no difference from team sports in terms of forming action lines. One of the tennis match betting tips is using the following types of bets:
- The game outcome. Tennis bets have no draw because someone will definitely win. This is an easier betting option when compared to soccer, hockey, and other team sports. It is also possible to bet on the outcome of a specific set.
- Handicap. Handicaps can have European (integer) and Asian (fractional) values. Here, too, betting for a full game or a particular set is available.
- Total. By analogy with the handicap, it can be Asian and European. The bet can be made for a set or a full game. Common total (for both players), as well as individual (specifically for each sportsman) exist.
- Accurate score. The difference of an accurate score between tennis and other types of sport is in the small number of possible options. Mostly the game goes up to two wins in a game. Making tennis match prediction these outcomes are easier to analyze than in team competitions, and if you take into account the high odds compared to the quotes for the outcome, this type of bet is more profitable.
Since tennis is an individual sport, there are dozens of betting strategies created specifically for this type of competition. Most do not give players a good profit, as they are designed for a big bank. But there are also those models that can give a plus, subject to the rules and combining the strategy game with analytics and financial models. Among the most used are:
- Bet on games. This strategy is based on a simple catch-up (the Martingale system). Tennis betting tips don’t recommend it for use for novice bettors.
- Betting after the first set. An interesting model that is also used in live.
- Betting on favorites. The tactic consists of placing bets on players according to the Favorite/Outsider principle.
- 40:40 Strategy. Usually, the action line of bookmakers contains an event Score of 40-40 in the game which is used for forming this strategy.
- First point betting. This is a variation of the game to win the first draw of the game.
To be successful at betting, it is important to use tennis predictions tips, always adhere to the basic rules of the strategy and monitor the correct financial management.
Regardless of the sport and betting strategies, each bettor must remain cool in any situation. The cold-blooded calculation is one of the main qualities of a successful bettor. Winning tennis betting is based on several simple principles:
- Competent analytics. Competent analytics consists of a thorough analysis of the upcoming game. The bettor must have all the information like weather, athlete’s physical condition, history of personal meetings, the latest news, and so on.
- Cold calculation and proper financial management. It is better to manage finances according to special strategies like flat, fixed profit, etc. They will help you to properly distribute funds and not go into the red after several failures.
- Following strategies (optional).
- Lack of a gambling component. Excitement will prevent the bettor from making a correct prediction, for example, it is not recommended to bet on your favorite tennis players due to bias.
Also, analytics is essential for making correct predictions and bettor should be ready to devote enough time to it.