On May 25th, Gianluca Mager will face Lorenzo Musetti in the first round of the tournament in Parma. How will the upcoming match end? Read our prediction.
25/05/2021, at 09:00 GMT Italy. ATP Parma
In the second round of the tournament in DubaiDusan Lajovic will play on March 16 with Malek Zhaziri. Will the Serb be able to win an easy victory in the upcoming game? Read our prediction.
16/03/2021, at 10:30 GMTUAE. APR Dubai
On March 16, we will have an interesting tennis match, in which longtime acquaintances of Matthew Ebden - Roberto Bautista-Agut will come together. Games between these athletes have long been classics…
16/03/2021, at 08:00 GMT UAE. APR Dubai
Alexander Zverev will play on February 16-th with Novak Djokovic in the quarterfinals Australian Open. Will the representative of Germany be able to stop the first racket of the world? Read our prediction.
16/01/20 at 19:30Australia. Australian Open
Novak Djokovic and Alexander Zverev will meet in one of the matches on February 4-th at the ATP Cup. Will a German tennis player be able to fight the first racket of the world? Read our prediction.
04/02/2021, at 00:30 GMTAustralia. ATP Cup
On November 20, Daniil Medvedev and Diego Schwartzman will play the last match in the group stage and we have prepared a prediction for this action. Will the fourth racket in the world save energy? Read…
20/11/2020, at 20:00 GMT Final ATP tournament
This is the last ticket to the semi-finals of the ATP Finals. The first racket of the world Novak Djokovic will play with the German athlete Alexander Zverev.
20/11/2020, at 14:00 GMT20/11/2020, at 14:00 GMT
On November 20, at the tournament in Ortisei a duel will take place between Alexander M?ller and Ilya Marchenko. How will this match end? Read our prediction.
20/11/2020, at 10:00 GMTATP Ortisei
On November 19, a decisive battle will take place for Rafael Nadal and Stefanos Tsitsipas, because a ticket to the semifinals is at stake. We have prepared a prediction for this meeting. Who will be stronger?…
19/11/2020, at 20:00 GMT ATP Final Tournament. London
In the third round of the group stage of the final ATP tournament, the third racket of the world Dominic Thiem will fight with Andrei Rublev, the 8th number in the world ranking. Unfortunately, Andrei…
19/11/2020, at 14:00 GMTATP Final Tournament. London
Individual sports are among the most attractive for betting. Betters find it easier to analyze the actions of specific athletes than teams. This is the reason why tennis predictions are so popular among sports forecasters. Tennis betting is also popular due to the availability of a number of special sports strategies that can be easily combined with financial game models.
Sports betting is full of different game models and prediction strategies. They range from mathematical originated from casino playing to specially created for sports. Nevertheless, none of these tactics works 100%. Strategies that completely lead to winnings, win-win models, do not exist in any sport, including tennis. Players can combine mathematical models with financial ones, select special tactics, use tennis betting predictions but they will not guarantee full success. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to strategies that have minimal risk and high returns on a long-term basis.
What is Tennis Prediction?
Considering the total number of bets made, it is necessary to admit that tennis is the second most popular sport after soccer. However, this individual sports has its own characteristics that should be taken into account for tennis win prediction:
Weather conditions dependence. Game canceling due to poor weather is common in tennis, especially when it comes to clay courts. Hard ones suffer less from moisture, grass courts also do not actually suffer from light rain, but the clay is the most vulnerable surface. For this reason, matches can be postponed for several hours, or even days.
Regularity. Tennis matches are held daily, the number of tournaments and matches is highest at the beginning of the week. The competition usually starts from the lowest stages with the maximum number of participants. All these factors make a good choice for betting.
Comebacks. Tennis is one of the most unpredictable sports, and professional bettors can catch high odds in Live. Mainly changes in the game happen in women's tennis, however, they are also not uncommon in the men's category.
Simpler analysis. In tennis, you need to follow the performance of two specific players or pairs to understand how the game will play out. All that is required is knowledge of how the participants in the match behave in different situations. Tennis previews and predictions require significantly less time than team sports, and this is an obvious plus.
There are also enough drawbacks in tennis like a long wait for matches, refusals of players, prolonging the matches for two or more days, etc. But it is mostly a fast individual sport that is convenient for betting and therefore popular.
How To Predict Tennis?
Individual sports have no difference from team sports in terms of forming action lines. One of the tennis match betting tips is using the following types of bets:
- The game outcome. Tennis bets have no draw because someone will definitely win. This is an easier betting option when compared to soccer, hockey, and other team sports. It is also possible to bet on the outcome of a specific set.
- Handicap. Handicaps can have European (integer) and Asian (fractional) values. Here, too, betting for a full game or a particular set is available.
- Total. By analogy with the handicap, it can be Asian and European. The bet can be made for a set or a full game. Common total (for both players), as well as individual (specifically for each sportsman) exist.
- Accurate score. The difference of an accurate score between tennis and other types of sport is in the small number of possible options. Mostly the game goes up to two wins in a game. Making tennis match prediction these outcomes are easier to analyze than in team competitions, and if you take into account the high odds compared to the quotes for the outcome, this type of bet is more profitable.
Since tennis is an individual sport, there are dozens of betting strategies created specifically for this type of competition. Most do not give players a good profit, as they are designed for a big bank. But there are also those models that can give a plus, subject to the rules and combining the strategy game with analytics and financial models. Among the most used are:
- Bet on games. This strategy is based on a simple catch-up (the Martingale system). Tennis betting tips don’t recommend it for use for novice bettors.
- Betting after the first set. An interesting model that is also used in live.
- Betting on favorites. The tactic consists of placing bets on players according to the Favorite/Outsider principle.
- 40:40 Strategy. Usually, the action line of bookmakers contains an event Score of 40-40 in the game which is used for forming this strategy.
- First point betting. This is a variation of the game to win the first draw of the game.
To be successful at betting, it is important to use tennis predictions tips, always adhere to the basic rules of the strategy and monitor the correct financial management.
Regardless of the sport and betting strategies, each bettor must remain cool in any situation. The cold-blooded calculation is one of the main qualities of a successful bettor. Winning tennis betting is based on several simple principles:
- Competent analytics. Competent analytics consists of a thorough analysis of the upcoming game. The bettor must have all the information like weather, athlete’s physical condition, history of personal meetings, the latest news, and so on.
- Cold calculation and proper financial management. It is better to manage finances according to special strategies like flat, fixed profit, etc. They will help you to properly distribute funds and not go into the red after several failures.
- Following strategies (optional).
- Lack of a gambling component. Excitement will prevent the bettor from making a correct prediction, for example, it is not recommended to bet on your favorite tennis players due to bias.
Also, analytics is essential for making correct predictions and bettor should be ready to devote enough time to it.